How many people feel 24 hours in a day just isn’t enough anymore? We all have busy days, but as entrepreneurs, we really have added challenges when it comes to time management. How is it possible that some people get so much more done in one day than others? Well, here are some tips to make your days more productive and to create more free time:
- Start your day early, and with exercise first.
- Drink a glass of lemon water upon waking.
- Stay away from the computer until breakfast.
- Eat a nutrient-rich breakfast.
- Set goals for each individual day.
- Keep your office clean and organized.
- Prioritize your day with hardest tasks first.
- Assign time blocks to each goal or task for the day.
- Keep morning meetings short and to the point.
- NEVER multitask, ever.
- Practice saying no, stay true to your schedule.
Staying productive throughout the day and stringing these productive days together will quickly lead you to a higher success level, and with less stress. Focus on adding one of these habits to your day each week. Entrepreneurs, real estate agents, and other self-motivated professionals need to pay special attention to their habits as it is even more important for their productivity to stay at its highest level through daily tasks.